So Binge – Netflix Competition
Terms and Conditions
Competition held by So Media Group
152 St Georges Tce, Perth 6000
ABN: 27 634 024 525
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoters are So Media Group ABN 27 634 024 525
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees, So Media Group, their immediate families and associated partners are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion commences at 6:00AM (AWST), 23 April 2021 and ends at 5:00pm (AWST) 30 April 2021.
5. Entry Criteria:
a. Eligible entrants will automatically receive one entry into the promotion when they enter their email address via Facebook Messenger app.
b. A bonus entry into the competition is awarded per friend tagged on Facebook
c. Eligible entrants are allowed to enter once.
6. One (1) winners will be drawn at random using Chatfuel software.
7. Prize Details: One (1) eligible entrants will twelve months of Netflix Premiuim currently valued at AU$19.99 per month for a total prize value of $239.88.
8. The competition will be drawn after 30 April 2021 at 152 St Georges Tce, Perth 6000.
9. The winner will be notified week commencing 3 May 2021.
10. The winners will be notified via e-mail.
11. The winners may be published through an announcement on So Binge Facebook page.
12. If the winner does not claim the prize or does not wish to accept the prize, a re-draw will be drawn at random and so forth until a winner has accepted.
13. If a re-draw is required it will be drawn on 10 May 2021 at 152 St Georges Tce Perth, 6000 using Facebook Messenger software and the re-draw winner will be notified 17 May 2021 by email.
14. The Promoter will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details and entry details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
20. The voucher will be sent by So Media Group to the winners email.
21. If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
22. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies So Perth at the time of accepting their prize.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by the winner; or (g) use of a prize.
25. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. The Promoters collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoters. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
27. The Promoters will not divulge personal information collected from the competition to any 3rd parties.
28. So Media Group reserves the right to re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and So Media Group owned website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.