Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Action Movies Quiz Night Recap
Action Movies Quiz Night Recap

Play

So Binge Action Movies Live Quiz Night Recap

Recap of the So Binge Action Movies quiz – is Die Hard a Christmas movie? Who is the greatest action star, top 10 ranking and much more.

Action Movies quiz recap.

Let’s start off with the elephant in the room.

It has been long debated (though many feel its not even worth debating because its fact).

We asked the question is Die Hard a Christmas movie and the numbers are in…

You bet your ass it’s Christmas movie! 92% of punters agreed that Die Hard is a Christmas movie… the other 8% please explain…

Which pill?

It was interesting to also not that everyone seemed just as confused as Neo when deciding between the blue or the red pill.

Turns out everyone was 50/50 just like Neo as what to do.

Greatest action star

Another debate as to who is the greatest action hero… Well this has also been decided.

All hail King Bruce!

But before you get all excited… it turns out that Bruce fans don’t know the most about action movies.

In fact Arnie fans on average know more about action movies than Sly, Bruce and Tom… so is Arnie the real king of Action?

You are going to be taken

It was also surprising to note that some of you will be hunted down and killed by Liam Nesson (aka Bryan Mills) without even knowing it.

Action Movies Top 10

#NameScorePoints
1L. Williams5250,183
2S. Masters5149,014
3J, Nokolich5148,968
4Z. Baker5248,584
5S. Rogers5148,159
6A. Covey5148,049
7T. LaGalia5048,015
8Z. Masters5047,972
9J. Shotton4844,732
10D. Wilson4540,454

State v State

Lift your game WA!

StatePoints
ACT23,281
NSW25,961
NT23,022
QLD24,608
SA23,472
TAS24,133
VIC23,701
WA22,420

We are currently working on making all So Binge quizzes after they have gone live available. So watch this space as we will be bringing you a kickass quiz hub covering Friends, 80’s Music, 90’s Music, Disney, Chick Flick, Seinfeld and much more.

Next Quiz Night

Seems like a bit of a 180 going from Action movies to Harry Potter but them’s the breaks.

Registration is open so jump on over to quiznight.sobinge.com.au.

More

GET THE BEST BINGE-WORTHY STORIES STRAIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX!

The one email you will look forward to each week.

Thanks for signing up - you will never miss a binge-opportunity again.

Something went wrong.

Trending

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.